Friday, April 29, 2011

The Royal Wedding

Wasn't it the most beautiful wedding? Here I am on the balcony of Buckingham Palace after riding in the procession from Westminster Abbey. (For security reasons I haven't mentioned my new post as the royal Corgi handler)


The bride and groom look so happy.



Bangers and mash was served at the reception following the ceremony.


Along with tea, scones, finger sandwiches, and biscuits.






After watching this highlights video of the entire day you can read more about the royal family pictured above here.

                                                                                                Itsy

3 comments:

  1. I knew you were invited to the Royal Wedding Itsy...but I didn't know you added dog handler to your many occupations...I'm impressed. And your hat was very beautiful and appropriate. Can't wait for your next adventure!
    G

    ReplyDelete
  2. My hat was nothing compared to Beatrice and Eugenie's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! Itsy, you always make it to all the popular events. :D Love, Socko ♪♫♪

    ReplyDelete